Recently, I'm reading this book: "Don't Forget to Sing in the Lifeboats."
by Kathryn & Ross Petras.
I'll be posting up quotes which I read from this book :)
Why?
'Cause I feel paiseh to post 1 quote-of-the-day on fb everyday.
I'll be like flooding others with news feeds of quotes that might not even interest them!
Nafi suggested me to set up a blog for these quotes! So I'm doing it now.
Actually, I had a blog previously, but somehow the passion of blogging died off..
Super kua zhang to the extent where I even forget the link!
Let's see how long will it last this time round.
Here's a quote for today:
The long run is a misleading guide to current affairs.
In the long run we are all dead.
- John Maynard Keynes (Economist)
He who loses wealth loses much.
He who loses a friend loses more.
But he that loses his courage loses all.
- Miguel De Cervantes (Writer)
No comments:
Post a Comment