Saturday, July 17, 2010

TGIF

It's FRIDAY!

I totally don't feel that I'm going for work when I stepped out of the hse this morning.
I thought I'm going out!
Haha. That's because there will be a Citi outing tonight, and we will be visiting museums.
& most importantly, it's free entry! :D


Today's outing:
We went for the night festival at the museums, mainly only @ National Museum of Singapore.
Not enough time to visit others... Plus most of us are tired...
Took a lot of photos but my cammie died half-way :(
Following that, we chilled at starbucks. Shared a drink with Joy.
Java Chips Frappuccino; Venti @ $7.80

Today everyone (perm staffs) brought their DSLR along.
亲眼目睹 the difference between DSLR and digi cam.
I'm so stupid to spend $699 on my cammie. When one DSLR is priced from $900 onwards? :S
Worst of all, I'm stupid enough to buy SONY digi cam.. Lumix is much better :(

Maybe one day, when I've saved enough, I'll buy one DSLR.
Since my dream is to capture beautiful moments.
Let me improve on my skills first ba.. Still have a lot to learn..

I've enjoyed 'shopping' in the museums today!
I would love to go there again tmr :)
Any 知己 to accompany me?

No comments:

Post a Comment