Had Young Explorer in the afternoon and will be going for a wedding dinner later.
Young Explorer
WEC is in-charge of cooking and YEC is in-charge of handicrafts.
It's fun and enjoyable to be surrounded by 11 cute & innocent kids.
Each kid is special and unique in their own ways.
Kids in Session 1 were much quiet and easier to handle compared to Session 2.
But I prefer Session 2.
Kids are supposed to be noisy and running about no matter how you screamed at them :)
Wait.. Imagine giving birth to 11 kids.
I think one will die from it..
We were unlucky. CC is under renovation, so we had to tidy the stuff in our YEC cupboard. No more cupboard for us :(
But because of that, we had the chance to mix with the WEC in-charge and made snow skin mooncakes :)
Tasty :)So we're lucky! :D
There's always two sides to a coin, it all depends on how you view it.
I choose to be happy.
There's always two sides to a coin, it all depends on how you view it.
I choose to be happy.
p.s. credits to Kate Monster for the dead sunflower




No comments:
Post a Comment