Saturday, September 18, 2010

17 Sep 2010

Yay! The highly anticipated Citi Outing on Digital Nights!!
Okie, perhaps only Nafi & I were interested in it >.<

Taken in the lobby, while waiting for Kiwi.

Ultra Nature
This was fun!
Enjoyed jumping up and down; bending my body here and there to move the leaves etc.
Back to childhood times!

Framework ƒ5³

Bump it!
This may seem simple to others. But it's amazes me!

Simple-minded Ying interpreted it as:
"The Fallen of discothèque. Yet the world moves on as though discothèque never existed".

Emo artist said one long chunk and Ying feels that he sees himself as the disco ball?
He has fallen apart, due to the heartbroken r/s.
Life goes on for others, yet he's still 原地踏步-ing.
He knows he should move on; but somehow, he's unable to do so.

The emo artist on the right of the pic.
p.s. He was 酗酒-ing.

Put on ur 3D specs! :)

Went to Timbré after museum.

Margarita

Lychee Martini
(I find it ultra bitter!)

Sex on the beach
(I ♥ this drink + I ♥♥ for it's pink in colour!)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment