We had our lunch @ The Asian Kitchen by Vien Tai @ Citylink Mall.
I don't think the food there is nice..
I definitely won't go back again. Hahah
猪扒饭
Not bad
The usual won't-go-wrong dish.
炸酱面
Not bad but ultra oily
& Von couldn't locate the cucumber after we mix eth tgt
小笼包
Nice!
But Hui Shan said it's nice cuz we ate it immediately after they served us :S
We aren't greedy. We ate it immediately cuz the table has not enough space. Haha
锅贴
Horrible
The meat wasn't 入味 at all! How tasty can tasteless meat be?
The usual won't-go-wrong dish.
Not bad but ultra oily
& Von couldn't locate the cucumber after we mix eth tgt
Nice!
But Hui Shan said it's nice cuz we ate it immediately after they served us :S
We aren't greedy. We ate it immediately cuz the table has not enough space. Haha
Horrible
The meat wasn't 入味 at all! How tasty can tasteless meat be?
Ultimate cmi
As the food we've ordered were quite oily, we planned to end our meal with this.
Something light.
It's sooo tasteless until the 3 of them can't swallow it w/o the sauce.
But I find the sauce too sweet. So I ate it plain.
& I feel like vomiting after finishing it. LOL.
After this "delicious" lunch, we walked to Marina Square.
Wanted to have some ice-cream.
Wanted to drink something.
Wanted to chill out somewhere.
Ended up in Starbucks, my favourite place :)
Then we chat & chat & chat and left there around evening time.
Jio-ed them to the beach, but nobody's interested.
So we all went home..
More pics can be found here!
No comments:
Post a Comment