Once again, I forgot to take my "Photo Of The Day"!
Hahaha, I'll try to remember it tomorrow okie?
Meanwhile, enjoy the pics from Saboten.
The four of us went for dinner there last friday.
Due to some issues, I only had time to post them up today :)
Joy and I shared this Platter-For-Two
Some radish thingy which the waitress told us it's ultra famous.
It's not nice at all!

Cute right?
Bath tub look alike!
Pour pour pour :)
Kiwi's dinner
Rabbit not eating carrots?!
Shit for all!

*yum yum*
Happiness you get after eating this :)
Last but not least, some wine to end the outing!
Cheers!
友谊万岁!
Some radish thingy which the waitress told us it's ultra famous.It's not nice at all!

Cute right?Bath tub look alike!
Pour pour pour :)
Kiwi's dinner
Rabbit not eating carrots?!
Shit for all!
*yum yum*
Happiness you get after eating this :)
Last but not least, some wine to end the outing!Cheers!
友谊万岁!


No comments:
Post a Comment