Sunday, October 24, 2010

Friday

Photo Of The Day

My fav! :)


I like their stickers :)

Friday night out with Joy, Rabbit & Kiwi!!!! :D

First, we went to Kino and I bought 3 books, two of which I've already read them.

Reasons for the purchase:
1. There's 20% off! :)
2. I really love those 2 books..
3. Well, I can always re-read! :P

p.s. will upload the pics another day.

After that, we went to Ebisboshi Shotengai @ Iluma for our dinner.
This place is cool!
We order the food ourselves using an electronic pen.
(forgot to take pic of the pen! :( but think I might go back there again, so stay tuned for the pic!)

Okonomiyaki Mix

Wow! Look @ the generous serving!

Mini Shoyu Ramen

Mini Unagi Don

Planned to meet up with neighbour & Auntie Annie @ somewhere to play Monopoly Deal.
Was surprised that Nafi came along too!!
Cuz he's on one week leave..
We finally settled @ TCC, where the following pic caught my eye!

Worms for Leen!

The fastest way to having fever.
Had one and felt ultra feverish after that!
But it's nice :)

p.s. Too engrossed in playing the game. Forgot to take pic of my drink! :(
I had fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment