Went for lunch at いちばんぼし。
As usual, we will share one set and order additional sushi.
I bought 4!!! Stunned ttm!
Pics won't be available so soon, cuz my sis's fren opt for home delivery and not sure when will we receive the books.
We reached ACM around 7pm and the lawn is already full ttm when the event is only starting at 8pm!
Found a nice spot and settle ourselves down.
We came prepared with food and drinks (okay, drinks was sponsored by Nescafe. hehehe)

I won't give any outdoor movie screening a miss anymore!!
It was super duper fun!!
Watching "Despicable Me" with tons of strangers, especially with kids sitting at close proximity to you, it suddenly feels like we're one big family.
I always like to be part of a BIG family, so it was a nice experience :)

I didn't have time to prepare sandwiches this time round, will definitely do so the next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment