Feeling super excited about my new job :)
Two years later, I left Citi on Friday the thirteen.
Left with mixed feelings.
Glad that I'll be doing something different; but at the same time, feeling uneasy about stepping out of my comfort zone.
Weekends ended quickly.
And came 16 May.
Woke up at 6:40am.
Said hello to my new life as a sardine.
I regretted not taking a break.
My inner self cannot adjust to the new environment.
Had a team meeting yesterday.
As I don't understand a single thing, I let my mind wander and these thoughts came to me:
- Why am I in this office instead?
- What's happening in Citi at this very minute?
- Why am I surrounded by people whom I don't know?
Seems scary huh?
One should really take time off.
Location wise, I'm seated between 2 AVPs, the one on my right being my boss.
Glad that his philosophy is: "As long as you can produce results, he's okay with flexible timing."
Heard that from my mentor though.
Am in a team of 3; nice and cosy.
Workload seems okay on my first day, let's pray that will be the case for the many years to come. HAHAHA
p.s. I can view cable cars from my office :)
No comments:
Post a Comment