It's my second time returning to Mood Salon. Previously went there to trim my fringe - I chose that place cuz it's empty - i.e., don't need to queue hahahah. Plus cut fringe costs $4. After cutting my fringe, the uncle said I need to trim a bit at the back, then become $12! :O indeed a businessman! But $12 for a haircut is still cheap! :D And he trimmed my hair to a perfect layering (compared to other hairdresser I've been to) where the bad hair days simply disappear!
After first hair cut
Well, then I get a bit sick of my boring hairstyle - fringe is always covering my eyes and I decide it's time for a change! Found one online and showed it to the uncle. He said ok! Cut cut cut!! Yay! Uncle blow until quite not bad. *pleased :D*
Don't like to share comb with others, especially strangers! So I went home to bathe and wash hair. Then.. Results revealed! My hair looks quite pong lei :( think I've asked him to cut until too short/thin such that my hair isn't heavy enough to weigh down :(
After a couple of weeks, hair grow very fast and fringe was quite long! So I trim it myself this time round. hmm.. Please ignore the mess behind! hahaha
Somehow I think I still prefer my previous hairstyle. Hahah. But I don't like the fringe to cover my eyes!!


No comments:
Post a Comment