Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wang Leehom Open Fire Music-Man II Concert 2012

Dear's daddy is very lucky as usual - he won a pair of Cat 3 tickets to Wang Leehom's concert! 

I wanted to go but they were quite keen on selling so I didn't really voice out. Until the very end, they wanted to let go the tix at $90! A bit too low I feel, I rather I pay them and go for it. So I said I wanna go lo, Nut wanted to go too! 

We reached there around 15mins earlier and it was already fully packed! Our first time at Indoor Stadium and we were awed by the huge indoor stadium!

Everyone was squeezing to take pic here. I helped a couple to take pic and he offered to take for us, so we took one too! Hahaha


View from our seat (quite a distance actually) 

Nut says this is actually only 3 views (if on a larger scale like perhaps Jay's concert haha), they will open up the whole area (including the one behind the screen). That would be awesome!!!!

Everyone was so high!! Except for those sitting around me (I guess that cat of seats was allocated for lucky draw winners thus not much reaction from them) 


Overalll: I like the lighting effects and we can tell that he put in a lot of effort in organising this. Unfortunately I was too engrossed in singing along and cheering that I forgot to take pics :( His band was also very united and helped to bring up the atmosphere in cheering for encore - “我说盖世,你说英雄。盖世,英雄!盖世,英雄!” AWESOME! I must go for another concert! hahahaha

In the end, dear's daddy refuse to take money from me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment