Woke up to a bright Sunday morning, and made my way to the sheltered basketball court. Nope, I'm not there to exercise hahah but for our YEC event - Love Environment Love Yourself :)
I'm in charge of popcorn redemption :)
There's lucky draw and goodie bags too!
For every plastic bag you bring, you can exchange it to a woven bag and do your part in saving the Earth! Each plastic bag takes around 400 years to decompose. If possible, please bring your own bag when you go shopping.
This was drawn by Nut! Nice yea! :D
You can write your pledge to save the environment. So what do you pledge to do going forward?
I think it's good to start off by bringing your own bag when you go shopping :)
WWF, Tzu Chi and NEA were here to support us
My sis and I drew out these 2 quotes from Tzu Chi
Flea Market
Magic show
Skit
Kpop dances
Stage competition to do build something from recyclables
And the winner gets to play Tikam Tikam
Stage competition to design clothes from newspaper
Cute T-shirt from IKEA
Major competition of today's event - Drawing competition. Kids' favourite!
Is it starting? I'm getting sleepy~
Kids come well-prepared with tables or small chairs to act as tables!
Mummy don't so gan chiong lar~ haha
Mummy, I'm done with my drawing! :D
A couple of cute drawings
Yay! Proud of my drawing *grin*
Mummy's proud of me too! 1st prize lei! *wide grin*
We're best friends :)
Aww~ It's heavy :/
We're glad to be here and...
We luv environment! Let's do our part in saving Gaia today!






































Haha "Like" this post. Something meaningful. =D
ReplyDelete