Friday, June 14, 2013

ももの失眠日记

失眠了

三更半夜睡不着,你有何办法?
我选择冲个冷水澡。

Previously I was feeling a bit sianz of social media. I avoided my blog during then and even make it private (not knowing if anybody reads mine in the first place). I grew to understand that's how our society has evolved to be. However, we should be aware that IT is a double edge sword. With proper usage of IT, it helps to build and strengthen relationships. However, over addicted to IT may worsen your relationship with people and create gaps.

Other than social media, I was sick of my robotic life. Every weekday I'm going through the same thing. Even the challenges are the same. Irony. How to be challenging when it's repetitive? Decided to fall out of conformity and made a decision I've always wanted to but lacking the courage to execute. Final outcome: Bittersweet. Shan't weigh the pros and cons here, I've done it a million times in air. Let's move on to a better future!

Just back from a trip. Went Japan. Like, FINALLY! Dream come true, totally. Been dreaming of going there and this trip's outcome: same. Bittersweet. There's always a gap between reality and dreams. The same for present and history. Realised Japanese ain't as polite as what I expected. I don't mean those in servicing line (they were super polite!), I meant some commuters, they do take priority seats when they are not the ones in need, they do anyhow bump into others without saying すみません (sorry in Japanese). But of course, I do come in contact with commuters with manners and I'm still amazed with their world class transportation system. It was a great trip though I was shag and tired but looking back, I would have made the same decision. Only to extend my stay at each places hehe.

It's been 4 days since I was back. Applied for a few jobs here and there, and planning to sort out my room in the coming days. Wedding preparation is ongoing. Troublesome is all I can say haha. Because it consists of a huge sum of moolah, we cannot anyhow jump in and comparing isn't easy like comparing prices across supermarkets. Way too many factors to consider and we're stressing out!

Till I post again,
With loves, momo

No comments:

Post a Comment