Just finish watching a Korean drama - Unexpected You. I didn't really watch the beginning and continued mid-way from the broadcast in Channel U. If I have time, I might want to re-watch starting from Episode 1. Hehehe.
I can say it's the first Korean drama that I'm so madly after. Everyone knows I'm into Japanese stuff. I guess there's a reason for it to be the #1 hit in Korea even though it's not an idol drama. The storyline is good, family setting and with meaningful quotes in their script.
Because I do not understand Korean Language, I'm noting down these quotes based on the fan subs and edited a bit so it sounds more fluent.
In life, we are destined to undergo this x amount of pain. So if life is really tough right now, it means it will get easier later on. Always remember this when faced with hard times - "This moment will pass too."
When your life worsens to a point when you think it can't get any worse, that's when all the knots start to untangle. Life will only get better. When things get untangled, what you do is then up to you.
Life passes on quickly, almost like waking up from a nap. So please do everything you want, and enjoy your life.
Choice and Focus.
Life is about choices. Just because you like something, it doesn't mean you can have everything. And just because you dislike something, it doesn't mean you can throw it all away. If you are at a split road where you have to choose, make a choice and focus on that.
The reason that living is fun is because nothing goes as per you predict it to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment