Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happiness - can be achieved easily

Came across this great post on happiness - excerpts could be taking off the book: happiness now. Think I wanna buy or borrow that book. 

I read this part from someone's blog: 

Instead of asking why, we should be asking what. 
For eg, instead of asking "why is this happening to me" - which makes us even more anxious and probably frustrated and pessimistic. We should be asking "what can I do in this situation / to get out of this situation? 

Coming across this now super (literally) touched my heart for I'm (as usual) feeling lost. 

Perhaps there's nothing much I can do, I shall stop wallow in "why, why, why" and just learn to be indifferent. Get paid then juz perform + behave like that kind of person. Don't think so much and don't get too affected / attached. Don't have any feelings, just keep neutral and stay strong, fight on! 

1 comment: