Friday, August 9, 2013

The Phantom of the Opera

The musical is finally here!! Nut and I once mentioned we must catch it live and of course we're not giving it a miss! Nut treated me to the show as my birthday present! Thanks Nut! :D 


We were overly excited, bought and collected the tickets in April! Hahaha. 

We reached there not very ahead of starting time but still have time to take a few pictures before entering the theatre. 



Nut bought category 2 tickets and we were pretty near to the stage! 


All ready to watch the show!
However, I was slightly blocked by the person in front of me and I don't dare to move too much in fear I might disturb the person behind me :( 

The show was awesome!!! Hearing them live (so perfect that I was thinking if it could be pre-recorded!). The show is very quite well casted from my pov, and I love Phantom's voice!! I'm not that pro to comment using technical terms but it's breathtaking! Hehehe. 

The songs are still playing in my head and I wish I can watch it again and again and again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment