Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's been a loooong time...

It's been a looooong time since I last blogged sooo actively.
Hmmm.. Why is this so?
Well, I guess there's nothing much for me to blog about ever since I left Citi.
Not that much events with friends. Or perhaps busy pak tor-ing. Hahaha.

Looking at stats, I've posted 86 posts during Jul-Dec last year.
This year is coming to an end and I've only posted 23 posts.
OMG. what a huge diff!

Anyway, I got good news!
I've graduated from my Japanese Elementary Class!! =)
Woo hoo!!!
Now, I'm looking forward to taking the Intermediate level! Hehehe.

Disappointed! I should have performed better in Dictation!

*emo*
I started this elementary class alone and felt that it was okay to attend classes alone.
Over time, I made friends there and was exceptionally close to Natalie-san.
Well, she was sitting beside me. Hahaha
But, now that she's not advancing to Intermediate, I'm feeling sooo sian about going to classes alone.
BOO! =(

2 comments:

  1. Lol you will make new frenz in your intermediate class de lah. Shinpai shinaide kudasai! Ganbatte ne! Soon you'll be better than me =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe yea yea! That's my goal! Muahaha~~
    Still got many more years to go though >.<

    ReplyDelete