Saturday, December 17, 2011

momo's recent activities

Was going through my pictures in iPhone and realised a lot of blogable events have been left out :/
Too busy pak tor-ing I guess. haha!

AFA' 2011 - 12 Nov 2011

Went AFA'11 with dear =)

She's cute! I like this character! hehehe


Mummy broke one of them during while helping them to bathe, hope to complete the set again!

Neighbour's wedding on 19 Nov 2011, Saturday


Starbucks - 12 Days of Gifting
Christmas drinks on one-for-one on 1st and 12th Dec
Never in my lifetime had I visited Starbucks that many times within 2 weeks. LOL

1 Dec - Hot Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha
(this was nice!)

5 Dec - New York Cheesecake one-for-one
I totally forgot about it. Thanks Nut for including my share! :)

12 Dec - Hot Toffee Nut Latte
(Awww~ Sucky!!)

Starbucks - Open House

8 Dec - Green Tea Latte
(All time favourite!)
psst. Same pic as above right? Cuz I was too guity to take pic!
The whole team sneaked out during office hours to queue for it! Haha

Dear's GIP gathering on 2 Dec
Visited Ramen Champion @ Iluma and decided to try something special.
Opted for Menya Iroha!

Menya Iroha

Tamago Shoyu Ramen
まずい!
aka not nice =(

BAML's X'mas celebration - 16 Dec 2011
There was a best decorated team and best dressed Santa competition.
My team won the best dressed Santa.

ho ho ho!
btw, this is my VP :)

Doesn't matter you have been naughty or good, there's ice cream for everyone!
Merry Christmas!

My company's pathetic christmas tree

Dear's company's majestic christmas tree

Dinner with Dear

Tamago Yakisoba
まずい!
aka not nice =(

Always 吵着 dear to bring me to eat this kind of fried noodles and when we ate it again yesterday, we confirmed that none of these fried noodles are nice.
Must remember not to eat it again! I'm always cheated by its looks. hahaha

3 comments:

  1. Your company's Christmas tree really under-nourished and scrawny like me hahaha! See wanna laff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never eat that yakisoba again. Salty like hell!

    ReplyDelete