Dear was secretive and met me at Raffles Place. I thought he might be bringing me to the highest place (don't know the name) that he kept saying he wanna bring me to.
He first present me with a bouquet of roses. They're lovely!! And expensive as well :( but it's the first time I received such nice roses. Great combination I must say :) but as usual, I feel shy to hold it in hands, so I think dear must be feeling quite sianz. Sorry dear!
Then we walked and walked and finally arrived at a lift that serves only the patrons of the restaurant. Wow. He brought me to Level 33. It's both our first time there :D
I ordered fries as starter cause I was craving for fried stuff. They served complimentary bread and 3 types of butter - Salty (in the middle), Pomegranate (on the left) and Mint (on the right). Uniquely enough but we both felt that we like the salty one best. Hmm. Hahaha. Perhaps butter is meant to be salty and nothing else. Hohoho!
I love the tomato on Dear's plate so we took a close up shot. It's so tomato looking!!! If you know what I meant :P
Thanks Dear for the lovely flowers and meal. Hope my wish will come true! :D







No comments:
Post a Comment