Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wonderful Saturday

Dear met me after my Jap classes and we had lunch at Astons. Was craving for western food. Tried their beef for the first time, ordered prime sirloin. Edible, good for that pricing I feel, not that fantastic though (of course cannot be compared to the one dear had at Level 33). After lunch we went to arcade and dear tried to catch a soft toy for me! One try and dear managed to push the toy down! Feeling lucky! It was still stuck there so we had a few tries and an expert came to help us. Final go and tada!!!! I got my first soft toy from a toy catching machine!! :D 

It's a XL sized Rilakkuma. Before that, I told dear I wanna get Korilakkuma if he can, end up dunno why, fear of dirt and this and that, didn't tell the boss I wanted the cream one and he gave us the default brown one. Hmmm.. 

Then we wanted to go ArtsScience Museum for the mummy exhibition but road was closed for NDP preview and we ended up, finding ourselves settling down at a great sheltered spot, right in front of the fireworks and the 18 cannon blasts etc! Super awesome!! We will definitely come back to this spot for all future fireworks @ MBS! Haha.  


P.S. dear promised to get me Korilakkuma next week :D now he has learnt the tricks from the expert, I believe he can do it! Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment